Tuesday, February 6

a veritable list rodeo

things i did today:

read choke by chuck paluihnik
drank at least six cups of coffee
chased said coffee with two amstel lights
smoked a cigarette - menthol
thought about a professional proposition
redyed & polished a first edition oxford english dictionary
researched jean cocteau
drank three liters of water
peed seventy-five times
thought of my grandparents
loved

things i need to do before midnight:

brush my teeth
trim my toenails - SLOTH-WOMAN!
watch the weather report
finish my beer
kiss my husband
wash my face
plan my day
smoke another fag?

things i like to list:

silly imaginary band names
medieval dates
reasons why i hate dan brown
reasons why the italian renaissance sucks
my theories on lost
jorge luis borges' qualities
victor pelevin's, too

No comments: